We hope you’ll find Pine Hills Church to be an exciting place that fuels your spiritual journey. We’ve been sensitive to the Holy Spirits leading to create a place where your whole family can grow in their walk with Christ. Whether you’re looking for biblical teaching, worshipful music, authentic community, or generational discipleship, Pine Hills has something that will make you feel at home. It’s a safe place to find redemption from life’s pain, to find people to walk with you through healing, and to discover God’s true purpose for your life.
Our Weekend Worship Experience is creative and centered around the Word of God.
If you are new to Pine Hills Church, or you’d just like to learn more, please stop by the Connection Pointe in the lobby, where you can discover your first steps of connection with Pine Hills Church. Find out how you can Connect to PHC, Connect to Membership, Connect to Serving, and Connect to God.
We can’t wait to worship Jesus with you!
For your first visit:
- Choose a service: Sunday at 9am or 11am.
- Get Directions: We are located on Carroll Road just west of Carroll High school at 4704 Carroll Road, Fort Wayne, Indiana 46818
- Register and drop your children off before the service at either our Early Childhood or Elementary-aged Children’s Ministry. Early Childhood serves birth – 5 year old, and Elementary meets in a large group from K—5th grade. Drop off begins 30 minutes before services.
- Visit The Fix Cafe: Enjoy something to eat or drink at the Fix Cafe. One of our baristas can make you your favorite espresso drink. Or you can grab a free cup of coffee in the Connection Pointe!
- Enjoy the service! We meet in the worship center on the west end of the building!
- After the service: Stop by the Connection Pointe to get connected and meet some of our Ministry Partners! And don’t forget to pick up your children; we’re sure they will have a lot of great things to tell you about their Pine Hills Church experience as well!
Weekend Worship Experience
Sunday at 9am or 11am
We hope you’ll join us for a Weekend Worship Experience to see for yourself what we’re about. Through video, contemporary worship, and practical biblical-centered teaching, we present the Bible in a relatable context without watering down God’s truth. You can check out past messages on our website HERE to give you an idea of the topics and teaching style at Pine Hills Church.
Bible-Centered Children’s Ministry
We are passionate about being a church that teaches the bible to every age. We strive to offer your children a safe, exciting place to experience God. Visit our Children’s Ministry information desk to learn about the Weekend Worship Experience for Early Childhood and Elementary-aged children.