Larry and Naomi Heidelberg have established the Heidelberg Scholarship program to offer financial assistance to a member or regular attendee of Pine Hills Church who will be a first-time Freshman attending a Christian College. The Scholarship follows the procedure described below in administering its funds.
To be eligible for consideration for a scholarship, an individual must:
- Be a member or regular attendee of Pine Hills Church, active in ministry and serving.
- Be enrolled as a full time (12 hours minimum/semester) in a Christian college or university that is a member of the Coalition of Christian Colleges and Universities (CCCU) or a Bible college that is accredited by the Association for Biblical Higher Education (ABHE).
- Will be enrolled as a freshman for the 2018-2019 academic year.
- Submit a letter of confirmation of membership / commitment from a pastor of Pine Hills Church.
The Pine Hills Church Finance Team will make the final selections of individual recipients.
- Undergraduate awards made in January, 2018 for the 2018-19 academic year can be up to $2,000*
- This scholarship is not intended to be renewed.
*Final Scholarship amount is determined by the Board